Monday, May 23, 2011

So Happy and So Proud!

Both sets of parents came over for Jeremy's graduation, and it was so fun to get to celebrate! We even got to see my Uncle Umesh who was over from WSU Vancouver for one of his PhD students who was graduating. I didn't take very many pictures because we were having too much fun.

I a so proud of Jeremy, who despite having a wife, three kids, and full-time and very mentally demanding job, a home to take care of, and the weight of the world on his shoulders, graduated with honors and on time! He's worked so hard this semester to try and balance everything, and still do the kind of school work that he can be proud of! I've seen him pushed to the breaking point a few times, and he's always come out on top. This semester was really rough for all of us. I'm so glad that its over, and that Jeremy agreed on giving me 2 years before we talk about "the next degree."

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I LOVE the "next degree"!

Congrats, Jeremy, and great job.

Tarah said...

Congratulations Jeremy! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with your guys!