Thursday, October 15, 2009

So Happy and So Proud

So one of the ladies that I work with retired last week and I was put in charge of decorations for her party...Here are the parts that I did:

My boss requested a money tree, so I put this one together (one of my co-workers gathered sticks for me since I don't have an appropriate tree). Maeli helped me put the circles on the pot, and the clothespins were spray painted green with glitter. It was pretty cute.
Marlene, the retiree, loves twinkies, so that was our theme...we used the colors for this balloon arch over the cake table.
And I drew this poster and then we all painted it.
The party went well, and we even had a surprise visit from Elvis!



2 comments:

rexburgskinners said...

Thanks for sharing! It made me miss you crazy ladies! Give everyone a hug! Nice decorations!!

Mom said...

I love the Elvis. What did he sing?