Sunday, July 12, 2009

More cousins!

My sister-in-law Sheila decided to bring her 4 girls over to visit us and we had a total blast. Sheila is a better picture taker than I am, so I didn't really take very many because she ALWAYS has her camera ready, so you'll have to look at her blog for more exciting photos. Maeli had so much fun playing with the girls (except maybe for Baby Megan who really wanted to play but didn't know the rules). She's been talking about the cousins since they left and can't wait to see them next month. I should have taken a picture of all the food Sheila left. I guess baking must be her idea of vacation because we have enough treats to last us until Christmas...Thanks oodles Sheila! I hope you guys had fun. And thanks Hayden for all your help with my kiddos...you can come back anytime. Jeremy and I even got to go on a date while they were here.
they played so good outside that everyone needed a bath, we kind of just cycled them through. Maeli though sharing a bath was pretty fun.
And Livie and Maeli seemed to get a long for the most part, which kind of surprised me.

No comments: