Thursday, April 16, 2009

Great Morning!

Tucker slept from 10pm-5:30am last night...its amazing how a big chunk of sleep can make you feel so much better. But not only that, Maeli woke up all be herself this morning around 7:30 (we normally have to wake her up at 8) and tried to make herself breakfast out of the crackers and cheese (spreadable cheese) that was left out from last night. Normally she comes straight to me or Jeremy because "maeli needs milk." I feel great! Now if I can get all my chores done this morning, we might be able to actually have fun today instead of just "coping"! I'm so excited.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

All the pictures are great - Maeli is looking so grown up, and Tucker looks really good. Sounds like life is full right now!

Glad you got some uninterrupted sleep. :) Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! May you have more nights like that one. luv u, gram

Grandma Terry said...

Great news! I guess we'll get to experience that crying baby in the night here soon. (I can hardly wait.)