Monday, October 20, 2008

We're having a Tucker!

According to the Ultrasound tech, she "thinks its a boy." She was very non-commintal, which I understand when nature can go either way, so we're just going to go with it and assume she's right. I couldn't really tell any of the parts she was showing me anyway. Jeremy is stoked, although he maintains he's just excited that its healthy and has 2 of everything its supposed to. We'll try to get the pictures on, but the scanner isn't working so I don't know when that will happen. He was turned in towards me, so the tech had a really hard time getting any good photos. He did wave at us though.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Yay! Little boys are lots of fun!

Tu Cute said...

congrats!! I miss you guys! I may be coming for the Halloween party, will you be going???

Wendy said...

It would sure be fun to have one of the other kind in the family, but mostly glad everything looks good.

The Bott Family said...

How fun. I can finally say this from experience. Boys are oodles of fun. I love having a little girl but boys are just a blast.

Tucker is an adorable name too! You guys are so cute.