Sunday, August 10, 2008

Maeli Update:

Maeli is doing great, other than trying to cut 2 molars. She started going to a formal daycare last month and so far seems to really like it. She's to the point now where I can drop her off and she's all ready to play, doesn't even think twice about me leaving. I still have a hard time and have to drag myself out of the building every morning. I pick her up at 1pm and she usually falls asleep in the car on the 10 minute drive back to home. They must play hard because she's always pooped. She's getting bigger and bigger everyday and is now walking all over the place. I've been trying to upload the video of her walking, but blogger doesn't like it. She's turning into quite the Daddy's girl and just can't stand it when he's not paying 100% attention to her. I think that its just wonderful.

One of the many amazing animals at Day Care.
Teacher Jamie and Maeli on the first day of "school"
Totally wiped out after a hard day of playing with her new friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa said, "That's my granddaughter - putting every ounce of energy into her edumycation" "Or else they are slipping her a mickey at snack time!"

Anonymous said...

I have a daughter named Maeli...Googled the name to see how unique it was. Came across your page, what a cute little girl.
Nor Cal