Monday, March 17, 2008

Post Falls

We took a little trip North to Post Falls this weekend. I had a massage class that I needed to take, and it was Spring Break for Jeremy, so we needed to get out of Pullman. Jeremy and Maeli had lots of fun at Cabelas, and I had a great time at my class at the American Institute of Clinical Massage. Maeli loved the Pool--well, it was actually the hot tub, the pool was freezing, and the hot tub wasn't all that hot. Our room has 2 beds which meant that MOM GOT A BED ALL TO HERSELF! Thanks Dad! Jeremy and Maeli got to do a lot of bonding. And we ate at Sonic, which was pretty fun.

6 comments:

sheila said...

Mini vacations are great. Long enough away from home to make it feel like a break, but not so long that it takes a week to recover from!

Anonymous said...

I'm still kind of tickled that Sonic could be such a big deal out there. I'll swap you a couple dozen of them for one Burgerville...

Sounds like a fun vacation.

Tu Cute said...

Wait...you came up here and didn't come by???? I am very sad!!!

Looks like you guys had a great time! I hope to see you soon!

Tarah said...

wait, you got your own bed? looks like maeli got her own (that's how dan sleeps, in the middle all sprawled, but i still have to share...bummer)

Jeniel said...

It looks like you had a great time. Cute pictures!!!!

Lacey said...

I love the pics, and I love sonic too! I really think you should have taken a pic of the motel room and posted it! hehe The pics of her with the three binki's is adorable. Jenna loved her binki too and loved to carry around several if she could find them.