Sunday, January 27, 2008

How to Make a Great Steak

First, Purchase Meat from "The Meat Guy." (This was our first time buying meat out of the back of a truck, but its the same kind of meat they sell at Costco, and we got to see each piece of meat we were buying, I was a little nervous about the whole idea, but everything we've eaten so far has been amazing).

Second, Carefully read recipe (We tried one of the recipes out of my new pampered chef 29 minute meals cookbook.

Third, Gather required tools and Ingredients (thanks to the women in my life (mom, Chanie, Sheila, Connie...etc) I had every single tool)

Fourth, Carefully read instructions for those tools you may not be familiar with

Fifth, with the utmost precision, follow recipe to the tee

Now, enjoy your feast, and remember to aways clean up the dishes.
"This is the best steak I've ever eaten" ~Jeremy McLain

2 comments:

Trista said...

Mmmmmmm.....steak.....that looks so great Beth!!! I know what I'm havin' for dinner tonight!! :D

Tarah said...

Has he tried "Johnson beef"? J/K. Looks amazing, and I'm proud of you for cooking dinner...something I have yet to master.