Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Catch Up


Well, I've decided to post some photos, even though it seems none of our projects are completely finished. Jeremy is home tonight working on stuff, so I need to take advantage of the lap top being available. Here is the bathroom. I kept waiting until it was clean, but I never think about taking pictures while I'm in cleaning mode.

And the Baby's room is coming along nicley. Looking at it now, I think the color is a lot like my parent's family room. Its called rosemary. I can't wait until we're able to get the bedding and everything and have it being all cute and waiting for our little bean to arive.


And speaking of being cute, I was trying to figure out who I hope the baby looks like. We're both pretty cute.




I posted before that Jeremy had felt the baby kick. He's still pretty fascinated every time it happens, but this is a picture from when it first happened.

3 comments:

Glenna said...

You guys are so cute, I love the baby pics. I can't wait to see what the little tike is going to look like. The bathroom and baby room look great. I love the color of the baby's room. I hope you are doing great and staying well. Kiss Beth's belly for us Jeremy. Love ya lots!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. Brian never cared about our kids kicking. He said that he could never feel anything. Even when you could visibly see my stomach rolling! He alwyas assured me though that he'd love them when they got here!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethy! Which picture is of you?
I'll ask gramma